The IVR section of the Call Center System is only available for those who have opened a Retirement Savings Account (RSA) with us. Please note that in using this service your Pension Number, which will be requested for is your 12-digit PIN ‘PEN’. The details of your account are included in the Notice of Registration Letter forwarded to you after a successful registration.
Follow the instructions below to access your account:
1. 1. Call 01-2777300 from your mobile, fixed wireless and other phones and listen to the interactive guide. When asked to enter your 12-digit Pension Number, Enter your Retirement Savings Account (RSA) PIN: ie the 12 digits without ‘PEN’ e.g. 100234567890.
After providing the information, you will be directed as follows:
* For Account Enquiries, PRESS 1
* For RSA statement of Account, PRESS 2
* For Enquiries on Retirement Benefit, PRESS 3
* To hang up this call PRESS 4
* To speak to a Service Executive PRESS 0
* To listen to this message again, PRESS 9
PRESS 1 to give the following
a. PRESS 1 for total contribution to date
b. PRESS 2 for monthly contribution details
c. PRESS 3 for the last 5 contributions
d. PRESS 4 for your Account Balance
Our Services Executives are available to receive your calls. You may also call 01-4626964-5.